Friday 7 September 2012

My Family Wants Me To Sleep With Rich Men For Money

Hi.i am young woman in my early 20s. I have been seeing a young man of 30 for about a year now and about 2 months ago he started talking about marriage plans although he hasn't proposed but i took that as one.

He has rented a 3 bedroom apartment and promised to take me to his parents towards the end of the year. Long story short we planned to get married next year.

I trust him although i fear he might disappoint me as he is still struggling. But 3 weeks ago my people called me home from were i was doing my service to meet a man that has come for my hand in marriage. The man is handsome and wealthy but he is 16 years older than me and that alone makes me uncomfortable. Plus i dont really like him.

we seem not to have much in common, But my mum and my aunty have been begging me to marry him, and sleep with him to keep him interested, as we are sort of going through financial breakdown and they see him as a kind of saviour. Plus my mums pastor says he has seen the marriage in vision before now. 

The marriage will be done in less than 4 months if i say yes, And if i say no then i will have to wait for my man till mid next year. 

So i ask please will you consider your family and go into the marriage or wait for your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment